Friday, April 14, 2017

REPLY URGENT.

Hello,

Good evening and how are you? I know my message will come to you as surprise,
My name is Elham Farah age 26 years old, Am from Burkina Faso West Africa still
single, I graduated from the university of Ouagadougou capital city of Burkina
Faso as a medical doctor, My mother is late she passed away on the January 2017
after a long sickness leaving me all alone in this wicked world, My mother is a
contractor and there was a contract she had with the Burkina Faso government
before her death, We have been expecting this payment but some bad people in
the government keep delaying this payment since last year 2016.

Good news, I got a call few days ago that the Burkina government has finally
approved the fund in amount USD$850,000.00 (Eight Hundred And Fifty Thousand
United State Dollars) which they are owning my mother for immediate payment, So
this is the reason why am contacting you for you to provide bank account where
the bank here will remit the fund because i want to use this fund for
investment to open up a large hospital there in your country where i can
practice my profession as a medical doctor.

Meanwhile, i will be coming over to meet you there in your country once you
receive this fund so that you can help me with the project, I promise to
respect you if possible we will get married that is if you are not yet married
because i am still single as i don`t want to make any mistake in marriage, I
promise to love and respect you and will like to visit you there in your
country if possible by next week, Meanwhile you can see my pictures attached
for you to know whom you are communicating with and i will send you more
pictures once you responds back to me, I wish you all the best and will be
waiting for your urgent reply asap.

Best Regards
Elham Farah.

No comments:

Post a Comment