Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Don’t take time off from heart-healthy habits

Hello there,

The winter season always seems to set back my healthy habits — and now that the weather is warming back up, I'm very aware of how much I let go over the last few months!

I'm not sure if it's the cooler temperatures, time off from work, or the abundance of culinary temptations, but each year I notice myself making excuses to skip a workout or indulge in cholesterol-raising treats, and it's always around this time that I realize how much damage I've done. I've decided to take action to preserve my heart health, and wanted to use my PublicHealthCorps resources to help others do the same. Since your audience sees you as an authority on the subject, I thought they'd make a great addition to your website (how about here?: http://allmailers.blogspot.com/2015/12/building-links-for-search-engine.html?m=0 ).

Improve Your Health From Your Kitchen

Healthy Ways to Avoid Temptation and Stick to Your Health Goals

Exercise at Home with Your Home Fitness Equipment

10 Tips that Can Help You Get Back Into Your Workout Groove

Culinary Cautions: Obesity Epidemic

13 Ways to Deal With Food Temptation

A Healthy Home is a Happy Home: How to Optimize Your Home for Healthy, Stress-free Living

Let's Move… Warm Weather Fun for the Family!

Taking care of your cardiac health is crucial year-round, so please let me know if you'd consider allowing me to write a custom article for you on this important subject. Thanks!

Best,

Patricia

Patricia Sarmiento
http://publichealthcorps.org/ | p.sarmiento@publichealthcorps.org
340 S Lemon Ave #5780 | Walnut, CA | 91789

P.S. If you'd prefer not to hear from us in the future, please let us know via email. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment