Thursday, April 30, 2015

Get your REFUND - If the Fares drops before you fly! We assure you.

We will refund!
To ensure delivery to inbox, add newsletter@yatraecrm.com to your address book.
If you're having trouble viewing this email click here
Call 1860-200-0900
Download
Flights Hotels Flight+Hotel
Holidays Train Bus Offers
We will refund
Up to Rs.5,000 eCash to
US & Canada
Code - ESALE
BIG
Book Now
Flat 25% Cashback on international flight
Code - YAPPINT
BIG
Book Now
 
Customer Speak
'YatraAssurance' is a very excellent promise made to the customer particularly in regards to refunding the fare difference, if any, even after booking the tickets. I am a frequent flyer but I haven't seen any company assuring such refund of fare difference. I was also extremely happy with how the customer care dealt with my refund request and to my surprise with in half hour I got the SMS on my mobile that the amt shall reflect within few days in my bank-account.
Syamasundara das
Follow us on

Facebook

Twitter

Google+

Instagram
To stop receiving mails from us unsubscribe   |  Report Spam

No comments:

Post a Comment